Monday 31 October 2016

Want your event photographed but pay a bargain price?

Yes,  the clocks have just changed here in the UK.

Yes, it is very dark here right now early at night.

Yes, people still get married!



My son Nathan is following in my dream of taking photographs.
His twin sister, Jasmine, is currently creating films!

What a family affair this is! 

Nathan is keen to get his hands on his camera and take some super shots of some blushing brides!  Of course, I will be shooting too and this means one thing - massive bargains.
For the next 2 years while he completes his photography qualification Nathan,  Jasmine and I will be offering heavily discounted prices just when you thought you might not be able to afford a wedding photographer.

Of course, this goes for all events too.  Including your corporate Christmas meals!

Jasmines editing on her films is something else! I would LOVE her to edit my wedding video.

So what's the cost?


And you will be excited to know we have slashed these prices in half for shoots with Nathan and I.

Want video too?  The same durations as is on the photography package can be applied for video.

In other words you can get your wedding photography PLUS video for only £400.

Sounds crazy I know  - but we just love weddings in the Usher house (the names were made for this?)

Get in touch by emailing me here. 

Let's talk some more?

Meanwhile, head over to Nathans instagram and see some of his images. 







With kindest regards from all the Ushers.

No comments:

Post a Comment