Sunday 21 September 2014

Booking your wedding photography

Let's be honest, many of us love to save while planning our wedding or event.

As a keen photographer all my life, I am still the new kid on the block.  This is reflected in my prices.

Happily taking bookings for  parties over Christmas and also opening up to weddings, I would love to hear from you if you are on a tight budget.

Email me by clicking here 


So,  whatever type of wedding you have chosen to have,  there is always a chance for some wonderful photography on your big day.

See prices here.


Want to see more photos?
Click here





Have questions?  Get in touch.  I would love to hear from you.

Happy to travel to your destination.  Prices can be adjusted accordingly.

Wishing you lots of luck on your big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment