Thursday 31 October 2013

Our photography blog is here!

See the Bee?

Cairngorm Mountain,  Aviemore,  Scotland
Great stuff!! You are reading this blog! I'm thrilled to announce it has gone live on the 31st October 2013 just as I had hoped.


Capstone Park, Chatham, Kent

Don't get me wrong,  it's not been without its sacrifices....the dishes aren't done,  there's 3 loads of washing.... I haven't eaten dinner;  you get the picture.

Ok so what about this website?  Well,  after being asked many times by Brides to photograph their wedding,  I decided to make it more than just a hobby.  

I'm Louise Usher and I have primarily been a hair and beauty consultant throughout the day.  Adding in some business consultancy for salons who needed my help.  As you can imagine,  weddings come into my remit and it's been quite a journey to venture into as three years ago I began taking shots of peoples weddings.  I loved it!  What an honour to be part of that special day!

So now I'm doing more and more and if you will take a few minutes to flip through the pages on the right hand side you will see I have separated up the different packages of photo shoot you can book with me.  

My lovely daughter is taking exams in art and photography and wishes to make it her dream in a few years too.  She will be assisting me once she is qualified and that will be just fantastic as she is a lovely person!  

Not wanting to make this a sales-y page I am trying to refrain from getting on the Christmas party bandwagon but I'm so keen to get out there in amongst the excitement of Christmas parties and take lots of happy, fun pics.  So,  let me know if you need me. 

Venice
Meanwhile,  I will share a few photos which are in the favourites list of mine.  Please click and follow this blog as you will see coming up I will share photos of my travels.  We have Scotland (the highlands, Aviemore,  Cairngorm),  Florida,  Egypt,  Venice.  Of course I will be sharing my personal photos too.  So many of us love personal photos don't we.  You can see silly ones too over on instagram.  Click here for that 







No comments:

Post a Comment